We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Shower for Kolby

I still can’t believe I am going to be a mom, some days it is just overwhelming but I am so excited! My sweet sister had a baby shower for me this weekend and she put so much work into it and I know with all the things going on with her thyroid, four kids and all the other thing she has going on…she didn’t really have the energy to do this but she is an amazing sister and friend and I really appreciate it! I got so many fun things and am so grateful for the amazing friends and family that came to support me and Kolby! I feel so blessed to have so many people that love and support me and Rodger; Kolby is one lucky boy to be coming into this world to so many people that already love him!



My Sweet Friend Riley made this amazing blanket for Kolby

Riley and Rae

Pasley Family (sure love them)


Kolby's Grandma T and Grandma Mickelsen

AJ and Trina

Cowboy boots for Kolby

I think he will like shoes just as much as his mom

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

What a great sister! It's so great that you have so many people that support and love you. I am sad I don't live closer . . .
Lookin' good Katie!