We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

“Decide that you want it more then you are afraid of it”



We had a really busy weekend! Saturday Rodg and I decided to go and hiking (nothing to extreme) it was so fun to get out and everything was so green and perfect weather! We hiked and then we went for a real bumpy ride…hoping to maybe get the baby here…but it obviously didn’t work I am beginning to think no matter what I do…Kolby is coming when he is good and ready- The anticipation is killing me I am so scared to deliver but the excitement and joy of holding him and seeing him for the first time is out weighing the scariness of it- We did birthing classes and they were so fun…Rodg did not want to wear the sympathy belly so I volunteered him to sit in the stirrups in the delivery room…what I would have given anything to get a picture of that


After church on Sunday we headed to Blackfoot to visit Rodgers Dad Garth- He is such a sweet man and is always excited to have visitors we are both so lucky to have him in our lives. Then we headed back to Idaho Falls to visit my Dad one of the greatest people I know- He is the simplest of men and doesn’t ever have a need in the world but would give you the world if he could! He is a perfect example of un I sure do love him!

(These two are so funny together...Love them)

Rodger was hoping for a baby on his first Fathers day! He is such an amazing person and is going to make a wonderful dad! We were in the grocery store Saturday night and he was wheeling the grocery cart up and slamming it down….I kept getting mad and rolling my eyes and this little lady walked by and said they never grow up! I am thankful that he is such a fun loving, outgoing, happy person and I hope this little boy turns out to be just like his dad!


1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

Katie! I can't believe that boy is so comfortable in there! Best of luck. Labor is the shortest part of pregnancy and you'll do great! After all, you are amazing!