We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I have beautiful women in my life that have been amazing examples of Mothers and many other important things to me- This Mothers day has been very emotional for me…as I have been preparing to become a mother and feel very inadequate in what the Lord is trusting me with, I look to my Mom she is the most amazing women I know! She has always been there for me when I think of my Mom I think of the definition of charity, “The pure love of Christ; unconditional love, compassion, service, sympathy, and concern for others.” My Mom has taught me all of these things and so many more just by her every day actions- I so often have people I don’t know come up to me and tell me what a wonderful mother I have and I always think to myself “I know!” My mom is very selfless person in everything she does she never thinks about her I found a quote that fits my mom perfect….“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” I feel so blessed to call her mom.


Natalie is another example of a wonderful mother and person, my sister is the most forgiving, giving person I think I know her love for people and concern for others is amazing and her love for her children is indescribable! She has been through many ups and downs in life but her faith in her Father in Heaven always helps carry her through those hard times whenever I have a hard time I just think of her and all the things she has been through and I know I can do hard things because of the faith she has shown to me- I love these two women and I hope that as I enter into motherhood I am just a twinkle of what they are and have been in my life!

2 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Thanks Katie, that was very nice of you!! You will be a wonderful Mother I know you will.

Natalie♥ said...

P.s. Do you know how hard it was for me to squeeze into that dress 2 1/2 months after having a baby??? Actually it wasn't so bad once I got it altered :) Just sayin....