We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

"With great power comes great responsibility."

So I have a confession to make….I love superheroes!!! It all started when I got my wisdom teeth out my senior year I spent all my holiday vacation with my Mom and she tried so hard to keep me from being BORED! My Mom asked if I wanted to watch “Spiderman”…me the girly girls of all girls…I wasn’t thrilled but said "ok" ….it was then that I fell in LOVE with Peter Parker a.k.a Spiderman! I also married a superhero lover! We enjoy going to the opening night or opening day of all of these movies…So since 2004 Spiderman was top the superhero..no argument about it…then we watched Ironman…They tied for first until this weekend Rodg took me to see “Thor” and I LOVED IT!!! Me and 7 computer nerds (Rodg's friends) I can’t wait to go see it again…I don’t know what it is about superheroes but I love them! It may be that there is always a love story twisted into it -or all the action that takes place, conquering good over evil but I love them all of them- When Rodger and I first met I thought he was a big nerd (not my type) but slowly we developed a relationship that was like none other and after being married to him for a year I am beginning to realize that everyone has a bit of nerd in them…even me!



My new Number ONE!!!

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

LOL!! Um I guess I never knew this about you :)