We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Best Friend

I went to the Dr. Yesterday….and Nothing…It was a big disappointment for some reason I thought for sure something had changed, needless to say I was extremely grouchy and went into a bit of a depression. My husband is so sweet he has been such a support through my whole pregnancy and when I ended up in the hospital with still 12 weeks to go he was strength that I needed so much! He also as my brother Jesse would say gave up his man card to paint my toe nails because I can no longer see them he did a great job and was so patient and sweet about it! And for the record I don’t think he gave up his man card I think it just made him more of a man! Well yesterday he proved once again what an amazing guy he is…..the doorbell rang…THE FLOWER LADY…I love her!! Rodg sent me flowers they are beautiful and they just made my day. I am so thankful and blessed to be married to my best friend and that he puts up with me through all my crazy moods!!!


2 comments:

Judy said...

He is awesome. I am so excited to hear that little Lolby is here!!!!! Love you

Natalie♥ said...

I am getting so disapointed that there are still no pictures of your little man on here :(