We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Kolby Ray

I love being pregnant! I love to feel him move and I get scared when I don’t feel him move and it is like a tender mercy when he starts to hiccup or kick me and I know that he is safe…it brings a smile to my face when this little boy wiggles and kicks he makes me so happy! I can’t imagine the joy he is going to bring to me when he has arrived safely here on earth. Overwhelming yes but I am so excited to meet this little boy and love him with all my heart! Some things I already know about this little boy

*He is a early riser like his mom
*Loves to hear his dads voice
*Loves meat and cheese….that’s the Mickelsen in him
*Loves music especially Hymns
I am so excited to be a mom and am so grateful for the wonderful examples of Mothers I have had in my life

3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

O my goodness that is the cutest picture, you never showed me that one :) I can't beleive you finally updated your blog, it's about time. I love your Easter post :)

Judy said...

He is one handsome boy!!!!! Love you Kate!

Abe n Linz said...

Cute profile! Feeling the baby move is definitely the best part of being pregnant!