We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Road Trip...

Rodg and I have been on the go almost all summer I think we finally took our last road trip for a while--- it was so fun we went to Las Vegas so i could go to a Crossfit Seminar and take my level 1 training test for Crossfit- it was a rough two days but I learned alot and had the best husband ever there to support me and I PASSED :)- We stayed away from the strip and I enjoyed Las Vegas more then I ever had before we spent most of our time in Henderson they had great places to eat and shop!! I spent way to much money at the Nike outlet mall.....and of course we had to go to PF Changs Rodg and I love this place:) We played in the pool and enjoyed the sunny days- it was a great little get away that ended way to soon:)


This is the group from Las Vegas that Certfied with me

2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Katie good thing I saw you . . .well you saw me while I was out walking. I never heard from you after you got back! :(
Sounds like you had a good time in Vegas.

Natalie♥ said...

It's not Halloween anymore and this road trip happened a long time ago it is time for something new on here!!