We have been Married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

WEDDING TREASURES




This is one of my very favorites with Angel Moroni behind us:)


My little princess she was so fun to watch that day I am so lucky to have her in my life










I decided to attempt posting some of the wedding pictures Chantri just sent me:) She was such a great photographer and we loved working with her:) It is so fun to look back on that day and have these pictures that we will always treasure- I ran out of time so i will post some more later tonight- Rodg and I are going to green canyon swimming for Jaden Birthday party- Not sure how I feel about the green canyon part but the Birthday party will be fun:)






2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Beautiful pictures. You guys look so happy!

Natalie♥ said...

O Katie those are wedding treasures!!! Love the picture of us together I think that is by far the best picture of us and it couldn't have been on a more perfect day. Love ya :)